With the future-oriented heating boilers from Bosch you preserve the environment and resources at the same time. Our heating systems open flexible possibilities for virtually every assembly situation and performance requirement.
The heating boilers are ideally suited for both new plants as well as the integration in already existing systems; you save time and energy costs. Innovative control systems and remote control make handling easier and allow an insight in the plant’s efficiency at any time – practical, efficient and reliable.
Condens 7000 WP (50 – 145kW)
A new condensing commercial boiler series, suitable for larger domestic properties, commercial, hybrid and communal systems.
- Available in natural gas and LPG
- Outputs of 50kW, 65kW, 85kW, 100kW, 125kW and 145kW
- Ability to cascade in banks up to 860kW
- Single boiler and cascade packs available to suit a wide variety of system outputs and hydraulic requirements
Uni Condens 8000 F (800 - 1,200 kW)
The Uni Condens 8000 F boiler type is a high-efficiency stainless steel condensing boiler. It is characterised by its flexibility and compact dimensions.
- Stainless steel condensing boiler for commercial applications from 800 to 1,200 kW, e.g. for office buildings and large properties
- Can be operated with gas or low-sulphur fuel oil with low emissions
- Easy to install thanks to factory-fitted insulation, casing and acoustic damping
- Compact design that also allows for installation in locations with limited space (maximum installation height 2.05 m)
Condens 7000 F
When you need an output of 75 to 600 kW, the Condens 7000 F is the obvious choice.
- For medium to large commercial applications of 75 to 300 kW
- Removable side panels and directly accessible components allow for quick servicing
- Simple integration in a variety of heating systems possible
- Easy to operate with the intelligent Control 8000
GB402 (395 - 620kW)
Compact, quiet and perfect for both new build and renovation projects. It combines high efficiency and low emissions with a wide range of practical benefits.
- Compact, quiet and perfect for both new build and renovation projects
- It combines high efficiency and low emissions with a wide range of practical benefits
- NOx emissions below 40mg/kWh
- Efficiency (NCV) up to 110.4% at 40/30 degrees celsius
Unimat heating boiler UT-L
The UT-L is a particularly reliable and efficient heat generator with output from 650 to 25,000 kW at up to 16 bar. The design complies with the Gas Appliances Regulation. The heating boiler offers high performance and is extremely compact.
- Highly efficient heating energy from 650 to 25,000 kW with very high efficiency up to 105%
- Compact design for easy positioning and effective use of heat
- Flexible application and low return flow temperature of 50 °C possible
- Specific control concept and optional real-time monitoring