Controls and connectivity
Control system for boilers with integrated burner, based on the modular control concept for maximum flexibility and adaptation to the control needs. It can also be used to control both simple and complex systems, depending on the function modules installed.
- Simple control system for floor-standing boilers with integrated burner
- Built-in CW400 module for ease of programming and diagnosis
- Possibility to install two additional integrated function modules under the housing
- Connection options for external control systems, fault messages and weather sensors
- Control of a direct heating and DHW production circuit via a storage tank using a pump or a three-way valve
- Thermal optimisation with solar energy in combination with the MS100 solar module for additional savings
Control module with heating curve for outdoor temperature and control for up to 4 heating circuits with or without mixer and two DHW production circuits using a storage tank.
Controller with control for ambient temperature and option to control a heating circuit with or without mixer and DHW using solar power.
Technical Details and Documents