Condens 7000 WP
A new condensing wall-hung and floor-standing commercial boiler series, suitable for larger domestic properties, commercial, hybrid and communal systems.
Time to PLAN.
- Available in natural gas and LPG**.
- Outputs of 50kW, 65kW, 85kW, 100kW, 125kW and 145kW.
- Ability to cascade in banks up to 860kW.
- Perfect for small spaces and low ceiling environments with 570kW achievable in 1m2.
- Low Class 6 NOx and 20% Hydrogen Blend Ready.
- BIM level 2 available.
**When using our LPG conversion kit (available soon)
Time to ORDER.
- Single boiler and cascade packs to suit a wide variety of system outputs and hydraulic requirements.
- Flexible control strategies for Building Management System connection, MEC Remote connection, standard interface or third-party controls.
- We offer free, no obligation project consultations and site visits to assist with your specification.
Time to BUILD.
- Rapid installation time thanks to our new frame kit design.
- ‘Build from the ground up’ installation concept with minimal tools required.
- Easy access to the PCB.
- Save up to 60% on the average installation time compared to GB162 V2.*
- New touch screen display provides complete control for faster commissioning and fault-finding.
*Time savings estimated and observed during customer installation studies.
Time to COMMISSION.
- Book your boiler and controls commissioning directly from any device.
- Fill out the pre-commissioning checklist.
- Secure your desired date.
- Receive commissioning certificate from Bosch upon completion.
Time to BENEFIT.
Did you know?
You can register and collect 15 points for every Condens 7000 WP installation! Sign up Excelerate below.
Step 1: Mount Framing
Step 2: Mounting Low Loss Header
Step 3 – Mount Cascade on Frame
Step 4 – Hydraulic Connection
Step 5 – Mount Flue System
Step 6 – Attach Insulation
- Technical Data Sheet 50-100 (PDF 0.4 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet 125-145 (PDF 0.5 MB)
- Condens 7000 WP Brochure (PDF 3.2 MB)
- Installation Manual GC7000WP 50-100 (PDF 10.8 MB)
- Installation Manual GC7000WP 125-145 (PDF 10.7 MB)
- Operation Manual 50-145 (PDF 2.2 MB)
- Spares Parts List GC7000WP 50-145 (PDF 5.8 MB)
- Flue Gas Routing Guide GC7000WP 50-145 (PDF 6.1 MB)
- CAD files GC7000WP in-line cascades
- Operators Log Water Quality (PDF 0.3 MB)
- Installation: Mandatory CO detectors for cascade flues (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Flue & Ventilation Guide (PDF 2.0 MB)
- Condens 7000 WP Tech and Spec (PDF 6.0 MB)
How do I connect 230v controls? Is a RTH convertor still required?
How many boilers can I cascade?
What are the boiler weights?
Do Bosch offer more flue solutions?
How do I get into chimney sweep mode for maximum and minimum settings?
Can I replace a GB162 with a GC7000WP? V1’s? V2’s?
Are the existing controls compatible? Old/new?
Can the Bosch Easy Control work with the GC7000WP?
Is there a hot water solution available?
Is the HMI user friendly?
How do I assemble the cascade frame?
Is the GC7000WP a wall hung boiler?