Sense II Controls and Modules
Suitable for large domestic and smaller commercial heating systems. Up to 4 heating circuits.
- Suitable for large domestic and smaller commercial heating systems, up to 4 heating circuits with an ErP efficiency benefit up to 5%
- Outdoor sensor for weather compensation included in kit
- Balances the required room temperature with the external temperature to give maximum comfort and economy
- Advanced, stylish design with clear back-lit display and touch-sensitive buttons
- For installations where Building Management Systems are not in place
- Room temperature and weather dependant control
- Utilises Bosch EMS intelligence
- Control of up to 4 heating circuits – mixed and unmixed
- Function-enhancing modules (system separation, mixed heating circuit, solar)
- ErP system efficiency uplifts of up to 5%
Sense II Digital Boiler Control / Programmer
- Control for use with single GB boilers
- Wall-mounted or boiler clip-in
- Cost-effective alternative to a small Building Management System
- Control of up to 4 heating circuits
- Weather compensation – outdoor temperature input based on tailored heating curve
- 4% ErP system efficiency increase when installed with a GB162 50kW or 65kW
- Text display and intuitive push-and-turn system allows easy menu navigation
Sense I Room Temperature Controller
- Very simple to use and removes the need to visit the boiler to change the temperature. For installation with the Sense I control to provide zone temperature control
- 5% ErP efficiency increase when combining two controls in conjunction with an Sense I control (GB162 50kW and 65kW)
- Can control one mixed and one unmixed heating circuit and DHW, while also having the space to allow the connection of an additional module
MM100 Function Module
- Used for additional heating circuit (maximum of 4) or additional DHW circuit (maximum of 1).
- Can control mixed or unmixed heating circuits for radiators, under floor and fan convectors.
- Ability to control pump and mixing / blending valve to a temperature set point.
- For use in conjunction with Sense II master controller and optional Sense I room control.