Gas Regulation Module GRM
The module ensures constant gas pressure upstream of the burner.
- For the reliable fuel supply with gas
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Rigorous compliance with official requirements
- Increased operating reliability
- Also for biogas- and hydrogen-fuelled systems
The module maintains constant gas pressure upstream of the burner – irrespective of the level of the input pressure and gas flow rate. Safeguards against inadmissible gauge pressure and inadmissible gas flow rate.
All components forming part of the scope of delivery are arranged in the necessary sequence and delivered fully assembled on a support structure.
The GRM gas regulation module includes all fittings such as filter, ball valve, shut-off valve etc., which are necessary for the gas-side fuel supply of the burner.
How can we help?