Uni 3000 F
Extremely reliable, cost effective heating plant solution that provides the flexibility required for a wide range of heating applications.
- Non-condensing boiler for a broad range of applications
- Available in the output ranges from 120 to 1,800 kW
- Efficiency up to 93% (NCV)*
- Fuel flexibility – pre-matched burners from design team
- Certified under the Pressure Equipment Directive for applications requiring up to 110°C maximum safety temperature
- Supplied with factory fitted shell insulation
Available in 9 outputs the Bosch Uni 3000 F high-efficiency steel boiler utilises reverse flame technology to deliver hot water to heating systems with efficiency up to 93% (NCV)*. Ideally suited to systems requiring a peak load boiler, such as District Heating schemes, that can incorporate a condensing base load boiler or CHP module.
Bosch quality standards are reflected in the design and manufacturing of the Uni 3000 F. With installation ease maximised and all relevant accessories available, the contractor is at the heart of the design concept. The boiler shell is fully insulated during manufacturing, ensuring optimum heat retention and minimising installation time on-site.
Burners, burner plates, EN12828 safety equipment, anti-vibration dampers and flue sealing collars are all available for ease of ordering from one manufacturer.
The servicing and maintenance process has been simplified through easily accessible components, a tailor-made cleaning accessory and readily available genuine spare parts if required.
The servicing and maintenance process has been simplified through easily accessible components and readily available genuine spare parts if required, a tailor-made cleaning accessory is supplied with the boiler as standard.