Heat recovery systems
Self-fired waste heat boilers
The conventional fired boiler generates thermal heat or process heat while simultaneously utilising the heat potential from waste heat sources.
- Conventional fired heat generator with additionally integrated smoke tube pass for waste heat utilization
- Environmentally friendly generation of thermal heat or process heat through the utilisation of waste heat sources
- High supply reliability thanks to self-firing function
- Robust, reliable and durable
- Versatile design for use with different fuel types and as a multi-fuel firing unit (oil, gas, biogas, hydrogen)
- Ideal for combination with combined heat and power units or gas turbines
- These hot water and steam boilers are conventionally-fired boilers based on a 3-pass design, with an additional separate integrated smoke tube pass for waste heat utilisation. They are primarily used in combination with CHP units or gas turbines. The waste heat system uses hot flue gases from upstream combustion processes to assist in the generation of thermal or process heat.
- Additional peak load boilers are normally required if waste heat boilers without an auxiliary burner are used. It is often superfluous due to the self-firing functionality. This allows huge amounts of money, space and equipment to be saved.
The equipment available is identical to that available for the Universal UL-S steam boiler and Unimat UT-H hot water boiler series.
Technical Details and Documents