VRF outdoor units for Air Flux series consist of different models to satisfy each use case - from small capacities up to large cascadable outdoor units.
Bosch is offering a full range of Bosch-designed VRF 2- and 3-pipe systems. Air Flux 5300A is available in 13 different capacities ranging from 25 to 90 kW, cascaded up to 270 kW. The new heat recovery model Air Flux 6300A is available from 22 kW up to 50 kW. To satisfy also smaller capacities a Mini VRF version is also available, with 14 different capacities ranging form 8 up to 45 kW. We recommend the usage of Air Select planning tool to ensure a reliable system design.
Air Flux 5300
These efficient air-conditioning units with a new generation of controls make air conditioning simple.
- New development for low investment costs, low space requirement and flexible project design
- 13 outputs of up to 90 kW
- System capacity can be extended up to 270 kW thanks to cascading of up to three units
- High efficiency values for energy efficiency ratio (EER) and coefficient of performance (COP)
Air Flux 6300
Air Flux 3-pipe VRF heat recovery outdoor unit with up to 50 kW which is cascadable with 3 outdoor units. This range of outdoor units is compatible with all indoor units and Bosch developed controls. In combination with the Air Flux hydrobox, hot water can be produced.
- The AF6300A is equipped with a DC inverter scroll compressor. In combination with 3 outdoor units a capacity of up to 150 kW can be covered
- Extended range of switch boxes with 6 different models available
- Smart energy management
- Easy service and maintenance
Mini VRF (MDCI)
Full DC Inverter Mini VRF with DC inverter compressor and DC fan motor delivers a highly efficient solution for small commercial buildings as well as villas and apartments.
- Cooling and heating in one system possible
- All DC Inverter scroll compressor technology
- Modular, compact outdoor unit model range from 4 to 16 HP (8 to 45 kW)
- Possibility to connect up to 12 indoor units in one system