Components for controls and connectivity
Function module FM-MM
With the FM-MM function module, the Control 8000 offers full flexibility for the integration of up to two heating circuits. Thanks to intuitive menus and automatic functions, you can conveniently configure each heating circuit and save energy at the same time.
- Flexible expansion of the Control 8000 with up to two heating circuits
- Convenient operation of the heating circuits with individual weekly schedule or manual control
- Individual switching between heating and setback mode and simple fault analysis
- Save energy while on holiday thanks to automatic heat demand matching
- Optimised heating comfort thanks to room-compensated temperature control with BFU remote control
With the MM function module, you can expand the user interface of the Control 8000 with the menu navigation for the connected heating circuits. This includes a convenient, adjustable weekly schedule and the option for manual control. You can connect heating circuits with mixer and mixing valve or heating circuits without mixer and mixing valve.
The Control 8000 offers full flexibility for switching between heating and setback mode. You can switch between modes on the control, remotely using MEC Remote or with an external analogous signal. The potential-free contact provided for this can also be used for certain evaluations.
While you are away on holiday, the control automatically adjusts the heat demand, thereby saving energy and protecting the environment. You can programme planned holidays in advance with the integrated annual calender and set the required heating temperature.
We offer the BFU remote control as an optional accessory. With the BFU, you can adjust the heating curve even more precisely with room-compensated control in addition to weather-compensated heating.